The New »LèGéNd« Clan FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NC, please bann em

2 posters

Go down

NC, please bann em Empty NC, please bann em

Post by JohnnyBravo Mon 6 Apr 2009 - 1:07

Well, i play often on your 20-slot-server.

And again, some noobs from NC, especially Species, also known as NC Bomchikawahwah and Turbulence do spawncamping the whole matches, eff about 80%

This really sucks for the ppl who want to play a nice game

Can u bann them forever? Or have Div1-gamers special rights to lame on the servers (like on LE-server, they kick many ppl, but those lamers not)

JohnnyBravo

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

NC, please bann em Empty jo

Post by Surio Mon 11 May 2009 - 20:04

hey i don't think that's possible ....
I know it's very irritating because i am also spawnraped by such people and it is not really enjoyable to play against them. I've complained at hellboy but he doesn't want to ban these people .. well in a way he's right though, they're just playing (the lame way but ok ) and having 'fun' by shooting random people at our server.
My only tip is to get better at ut2k4 and to frag their asses of ! Very Happy 224

anyway HF while playing on our server of join at a later time of the day and they are gona i suppose.. they're not on 24/7 so Wink
Surio
Surio
Clanmember

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

NC, please bann em Empty Re: NC, please bann em

Post by JohnnyBravo Mon 11 May 2009 - 21:44

Sometimes ppl get kicked and I dunno why...but guys like NC don´t get a ban even everyone see that they lame..this is what I don´t really get Shocked

OK, I never get banned/kicked on your server, but is it true that Div1-lamers can do whatever they want scratch ?

BTW, if it´s ur picture? U real sexy blondie 34

JohnnyBravo

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

NC, please bann em Empty Re: NC, please bann em

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down