The New »LèGéNd« Clan FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lanparty with all the sweet clans out there :-)

4 posters

Go down

Lanparty with all the sweet clans out there :-) Empty Lanparty with all the sweet clans out there :-)

Post by 4pp3lfl4p Fri 15 Aug 2008 - 0:48

imaging having a BIIIG lanparty somewhere with all your friends, clan mates and buddies from UT

We are planning on organizing this for next year summer or upcoming winter, its a bit far away but we could use the time to prepare it

I dont have complete plans yet but was thinking about hiring a building or go to a camping and put everyone in big tents Lanparty with all the sweet clans out there :-) Icon_smile

As most of us lives around benelux or somewhere in europe, we should be organizing this event somewhere close, i was personally thinking about belgium (ardenne) or south of france

Please share your ideas with us when your interested and inform all your friends / clans and have them also share their ideas, we are open to everything!!

I just created a simple public forum where every1 can share their ideas at
http://evil-fruit.com/index.php?site=forum_topic&topic=200

Cheers,

4pp3lfl4p, Evil-Fruit Clan Leader

4pp3lfl4p

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Lanparty with all the sweet clans out there :-) Empty Re: Lanparty with all the sweet clans out there :-)

Post by Kå¡ñ Fri 15 Aug 2008 - 18:27

how about dutch? I like Dutch 34
Kå¡ñ
Kå¡ñ
Clanmember

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Lanparty with all the sweet clans out there :-) Empty Re: Lanparty with all the sweet clans out there :-)

Post by bloody_frau Fri 15 Aug 2008 - 22:08

hahaha pablo 13 yeah we are a bit crazy here lol!
bloody_frau
bloody_frau
Clanmember

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by 4pp3lfl4p Fri 15 Aug 2008 - 22:08

True, and i have received that opinion from multilple clans already

For so far the location, it will be based in NL or Belgium

here is a list of all the invited clans and their reactions:
http://evil-fruit.com/index.php?site=fo ... &topic=203

4pp3lfl4p

Back to top Go down

Post by 4pp3lfl4p Sat 16 Aug 2008 - 23:49

i have just sent out a email requesting the availability for renting the following villa from 11 till 15 october 2008:

http://www.zaalsterrebos.nl/Basis.aspx?Tid=4&Sid=1314&Hmi=1314&Smi=0

its located here:
http://maps.google.nl/maps?hl=nl&q=sterrebos&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

its close to the border of germany and only 30 minutes away from the border of belgium, is this place easy for you guys to reach? and are you guys avaliable at these dates?

4pp3lfl4p

Back to top Go down

Post by 4pp3lfl4p Tue 19 Aug 2008 - 18:01

Hi all,

We are having a hard time keeping track of all the clans and players who are interested in coming, therefor the organization has decided to leave the sign ups of the participants to their own clans.

This means that the leader of each clan is responsible for communicating the amount of members that are joining this event to the organization before 10 september 2008.
If the leader has no interest into spending time with this event, 1 of the members that is willing to join should take over her or his authority.

This also counts for the payments, everyone who likes to join has to pay a small amount of entree costs, this money will be used for renting the house, electricity etc.
We try to keep these costs as low as possible and we are open to any sponsors or any other way of donation, the current indication of costs are 15-30 euros.
All payments must be transfered 1 month up front of the event, which is 11 september (4 weeks from now), this money must be transfered to your own clan / team leader.
Your leader will be filled with the details and exact costs!

In simple words, the leader is responsible for sharing information with their own team, making sure of the payments and is responsible for its team actions during the event.
I friendly request all the leaders and or members who are taking authority over their team to add me to msn so we can keep up a weekly status report.
My msn is: appelflap@evil-fruit.com

For the location, we are trying to find a accomodation in South Holland as most of the poeple who already signed up comes from the netherlands, UK is simple reachable and also Germany and Belgium shouldnt be a big issue.
An exact location / building is to be confirmed, this will be communicated to every clan / team leader when we have more information.

The date is currently set to 11 - 15 october this year and is not about to be changed anymore.

At last, to make this event a success, we need some rules, these can be found at:
http://evil-fruit.com/index.php?site=forum_topic&topic=209
If any participate violates 1 of these rules, the clan / team leader will be hold responsible and has to come up with a decent solution.
Some rules might sound hard, but we really want this event to be a success, and rules are needed for it

Seeya all soon at the biggest UT2k4 European LanParty!

Cheers,

4pp3lfl4p, eF clan leader, member of the LanParty organization

4pp3lfl4p

Back to top Go down

Post by Surio Fri 29 Aug 2008 - 2:07

11-15 october this year? not going to happen here Very Happy Sad
Surio
Surio
Clanmember

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum